Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#6135 - 10/09/03 11:16 AM Madrid: Does Hostal Adriano have private or shared bathrooms?
travel333 Offline

The Hostal Adriano sounds wonderful from the postings here. Wondering if it feature private bathrooms?

Also, is it close to the Prado, other tourist sites and bus, subway and train stations?

#6136 - 10/09/03 11:51 AM Re: Madrid: Does Hostal Adriano have private or shared bathrooms?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi there! I've never stayed at Hostal Adriano but have taken a tour. Others who have stayed there can feel free to add their comments.

From what I saw, almost all or all rooms have private, in-room bathrooms. Their website states:
Quote:
Bright and comfortable single, double and triple rooms with private bathrooms. All rooms with TV, fridge, ceiling fan, Air Conditioning, central heating, direct access telephone and digital safe. Internet access 24 hours a day from each room, free of charge, to use your portable PC.
They're located nearly equidistant from the Puerta del Sol and the Plaza Mayor as well as near the edge of Huertas neighborhood. It's not very close to the Prado Museum but few things are other than the Retiro Park. It's a good walk to the Prado but certainly do-able in 20-25 minutes, I'd estimate. It's also close to metro lines, bus lines, but it's a little further from Atocha train station than the Prado Museum is. For this you'd want to take the metro or taxi.

You can take a virtual tour of the area in photos (and on map) on the QDQ.com site HERE , starting at the door of Hostal Adriano. Enjoy your walk and your time in Madrid and Spain!

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#6137 - 10/09/03 08:14 PM Re: Madrid: Does Hostal Adriano have private or shared bathrooms?
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
Yes, The Adriano has all private bathrooms. They just installed deluxe shower heads throught all the rooms and they feature lots of hooks, mirrors and shelving.

I just took the very nice stroll from The Adriano to The Prado. You cut across Plaza Santa Ana and stroll downhill on the newly refurbished
calle Huertas, you run right into the Paseo. Jaywalk (run) across it and you are there in 12-15 minutes. The Velsaquez (middle) door is closed at this time, so go to one of the ends.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments