Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4843 - 11/11/02 10:50 AM Barcelona Hostels
Shazz Offline

Loc: Philadelphia/PA USA
Can anyone recommend a good, safe Hostel in Barcelona? Or a list of Hostels in Barcelona? We are staying in Tarragona and want to do a 3 day nighter in Barcelona around Christmas.

#4844 - 11/11/02 01:42 PM Re: Barcelona Hostels
JanT Offline

Loc: Nottingham, England
Recommended in The Times (London): Hotel Jardi "clean, central, cheap and quiet". In the Gothic quarter, Plaça Sant Josep Oriol. 00 34 93 301 5900 (dialling from UK). Couple of friends have stayed there, both report it's in a great location, clean, but smallish rooms.

#4845 - 11/11/02 02:39 PM Re: Barcelona Hostels
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I can't personally recommend any hostels in BCN since I've never stayed at one there, but if you do a SEARCH here in this forum, using the search link above/right, and typing, say, HOSTAL BARCELONA, you find a number of 1st person reviews from travelers who have stayed at them.

You can find a pretty complete list of Barcelona hostels & youth-hostels (those with websites anyway) @ http://www.spainhostels.com/links/Cataluna/Barcelona/Barcelona/ . You can also try www.hostels.com & http://www.hostelwatch.com among others.

Good luck and have a GREAT time in Spain! Please come back here and give your reviews of the places you stay as well as tell us the things you did and saw if you have some spare time - all in the appropirate forum, of course. wink

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4846 - 11/11/02 05:32 PM Re: Barcelona Hostels
Eric - NYC Offline

Loc: NYC
I had a really good stay at Hostal Levante and recommend it highly. The location is perfect - just off Las Ramblas. So far, I've only read good things from others.

www.hostallevante.com

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments