Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#3386 - 01/11/02 04:08 PM Madrid: NEED to make reservations now?
TheHype08 Offline

Loc: Illinois
Hello all!

Me and a friend of mine will be studying in Madrid starting in April through the first of July. We are getting there five days before classes start and are staying a week after classes are finished. During this time, we cannot stay with out host family. I was wondering if anyone had any sugguestions as to which hostel in Madrid we could stay at for our extra days. Do we need tomake reservations? Could we just call before we leave the airport to make sure there are beds open? I am having a very hard time picking which one to go to, so any help would be greatly appriciated. Also, does anyone have any sugguestions about the trains? All we really need is commuter trains for Madrid, and then train travel throughout Spain, but nothing in Europe. Do we need to purchase those tickets now? Or when we get there? Thank you all very much, I can use all the help I can get! smile Any other suggestions for trips, places to see, travel tips, anything would be appriciated!!!
~Jenn

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#3387 - 01/11/02 04:46 PM Re: Madrid: NEED to make reservations now?
zero262quick Offline

Loc: Eastern Shore of Maryland
Hi-

If you click on the Hostels and other lodgings link on the main message board page, you can look through all of the posts. Or you can do a search for "hostels" and you will find alot.

Try searching for Hostal Lopez, Hostal Persal, Hostal Plaza Mayor, or Hostal Chelo for starters.

Ben
pbchamp@intercom.net
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.
- Thomas Watson (1874-1956), Chairman of IBM, 1943

"The more I meet new people, the more I like my dog."

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.
- Scottish Proverb

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments