Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#84806 - 07/10/09 12:44 AM Madrid:Hostal Adria Santa Ana Featured in NY Times
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
The Hostal Adria Santa Ana was recently featured in a piece on Madrid in the New York Times.

You can view it here New York Times

Congratulations to Enrique and Alberto and the rest of the staff!

Matt

BTW, the fourth photo in the array is a room in the hostal

#84812 - 07/10/09 10:25 AM Re: Madrid:Hostal Adria Santa Ana Featured in NY Times [Re: Mongo]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I saw that article when it came out. Alberto sent it to me. GREAT-looking place they have there, that's for sure.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#84937 - 07/24/09 01:40 AM Re: Madrid:Hostal Adria Santa Ana Featured in NY Times [Re: MadridMan]
Donna Cuervo Offline

Loc: New York, NY
Did you have a look around here in person? Is it that good?

Right now I'm planning on spending more, but if the exchange rate takes a nosedive, I may bail out and go somewhere cheaper.

#84942 - 07/24/09 02:18 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Adria Santa Ana Featured in NY Times [Re: Donna Cuervo]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I've never stayed there but did attend the Grand Opening "event" with champagne and finger foods. There were LOTS of people there and the "hostal" is just beautiful, very much like a B&B but without the second "B". wink The ONLY possible negative about this place is that there's no lift/elevator and they're on the top floor. I understand there may be plans in the works to include an elevator in the future, however.

The OP ("Original Poster") Mongo has stayed there, in fact, and you can read his review [url=I've never stayed there but did attend the Grand Opening "event" with champagne and finger foods. There were LOTS of people there and the "hostal" is just beautiful, very much like a B&B but without the second "B". wink The ONLY possible negative about this place is that there's no lift/elevator and they're on the top floor. I understand there may be plans in the works to include an elevator in the future, however.

I believe the OP ("Original Poster") Mongo has stayed there, in fact, and you can read his review [url=I've never stayed there but did attend the Grand Opening "event" with champagne and finger foods. There were LOTS of people there and the "hostal" is just beautiful, very much like a B&B but without the second "B". wink The ONLY possible negative about this place is that there's no lift/elevator and they're on the top floor. I understand there may be plans in the works to include an elevator in the future, however.

The OP ("Original Poster"), Mongo, stayed there in 2008, in fact, so you can read his review at http://www.madridman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9332 .

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments