Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8900 - 05/24/06 10:36 PM Madrid in August
Espanvol Offline

Loc: Tennessee
How difficult and how expensive will it be to find air conditioned(not a fan, but cold air)lodging in Madrid in August. I lived there in August of '98 and it was really hot.

Also, the city was nearly deserted as most everyone had gone to the beach. Should I expect the same situation now?

#8901 - 05/25/06 12:35 AM Re: Madrid in August
nevado Offline

Yes, it should be the same this summer...absolute heaven!! wink (and one can actually find parking on the street in August)!!! If you need ac, I would suggest looking for a hotel. There should be specials for August because it is like a low season for travelers. Try the bancotel coupons to see if they are offering any great deals for august (they used to but the offerings lately haven't impressed me as much as in the past).

#8902 - 05/25/06 08:04 PM Re: Madrid in August
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Most all hotels have air conditioning these days, particularly those which have been renovated in the last 5 years. You'll definitely need it in August. You should find this detail on their website. If you don't, send them an email and ask. Stay cooool, man! cool

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments