Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#8677 - 01/25/06 01:45 PM b&b accommodation in Seville
Ross Offline

Can anybody recommend a reasonably priced simple but comfortable hotel fairly central in Seville with car parking facilities nearby?

#8678 - 01/25/06 02:47 PM Re: b&b accommodation in Seville
Silvita Offline

Loc: Chicago
My personal favorite is the Hostal Van Gogh. It is on Miguel de Ma~nara, just steps away the Real Alcazar and a hop, skip and a jump from the Cathedral. I actually got the last room there two years ago for Semana Santa, and to my surprise, it was right on the route of some of the processions.

Only drawback is that if you get the room on the ground floor with the bathroom in the hall, the bathroom is too small. I had to stand on the closed toilet to get dressed. Get a room on the other floors or the one with the bathroom on the ground floor.

The group also has other hostels, which I will assume are of the same quality. Great and cheap.

http://www.grupo-piramide.com/

#8679 - 01/25/06 07:51 PM Re: b&b accommodation in Seville
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
For my week in Sevilla I stay here

Sevilla Hotel Review

Cannot help you with the car.

Bill

#8680 - 01/27/06 11:53 AM Re: b&b accommodation in Seville
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
Parking is very tough in central Sevilla. There is parking underground Puerta Jerez, which is close to the cathedral and across the street from the Westin Alfonso XIII, but it is not cheap. There is more underground parking on the other side of the Barrio Santa Cruz at Puerta de la Carne, next to the Jardines de Murillo. The budget alternative is to troll the labyrithine streets of the barrio in search of a spot where you can legally leave it for a few days (or as long as you will be in town). Most reasonably-priced hotels do not have parking, but they should be able to give you directions to the nearest parking garages. Maybe upon arrival go to a garage and later try to find on-street parking at a good time, i.e. around 3:00pm when lots of people head home for lunch or between midnight and dawn.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments