Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7880 - 02/26/05 09:58 AM Madrid Hostel nearest Barajas Airport or easiest to commute to/from
mm Offline

Loc: India
My wife is arriving late evening around 1030 PM at madrid and has ro catch early morning flight. Needs a economical and safe place just to sleep and rest for the night on 1st April 2005. And maybe the same on 2nd June 2005 on return journey. Can you suggest the nearest or the easiest approachable Hostel ?
Thanks

#7881 - 02/27/05 08:22 PM Re: Madrid Hostel nearest Barajas Airport or easiest to commute to/from
granada94 Offline

Loc: West Haven, CT
I just returned from Madrid today. We spent an extra night on the airlines expense at Hotel Barajas ( www.solmelia.com ) It offers a free shuttle service in and from the airport which is within 5 minutes. THe rooms were large, clean and totally a 4 star value. They have a great deal online now. THis might help!

Good LUck
Debbie

#7882 - 02/27/05 10:20 PM Re: Madrid Hostel nearest Barajas Airport or easiest to commute to/from
tinker05 Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
We're booked into the Tryp Diana ( www.trypdiana.solmelia.com ) for the 9th of April. Booking online, it's only 50 Euros, plus tax; but if you email the hotel direct for booking, the rate quoted will be higher...72 Euros plus the 7%. I did email to confirm with the hotel that there is a 24hr shuttle service. It runs every 20 min. Hope this helps.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments