Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#5038 - 01/21/03 09:34 PM Sevilla: Hostal Nevada
Beth Offline

Loc: Netarts, Oregon
Hi all,
I wanted to let you know that I spent two nights at Hostal Nevada in Sevilla a couple weeks ago and liked it a lot. We paid 42 euros for a double. The bed was comfortable, and the room had a remote-control heater / air conditioner! The house is very old (ofcourse, "old" to an American may be "new" to a European), with a crumbly marble staircase, blue-tiled atrium / central space, and many winding corridors with rooms opening from them. Our room had a balcony view across the rooftops and a bathroom with a bathtub. There are some restaurants and tapas bars down the street, and you can get there by taking a bus from the train station to downtown. The hostal is near the Plaza Nueva.

#5039 - 01/21/03 09:44 PM Re: Sevilla: Hostal Nevada
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Beth! Welcome to our ALL SPAIN Message Board! smile

Thanks very much for the feedback about Hostal Nevada in Sevilla! I think you're the first! Hope you make it back to Spain someday soon.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments