Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4487 - 08/09/02 09:09 AM Madrid:Holiday apartments
beckham Offline

Loc: ireland
Is it possible to rent an apartment for a week in Madrid, I plan to return sometime around December 2002, I searched some of the old threads on the subject, but alot were for long term rental, the only web link thats useful is http://www.inicia.es/de/elprado/ , seems ok, but is that the typical price, is there cheaper, more expensive etc
thanks
beckham

#4488 - 08/09/02 10:35 AM Re: Madrid:Holiday apartments
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi beckham! Did you check the list on MadridMan\'s Madrid Apartments ? Nearly all of those are for short term or long term rental. I think the one you list above is probably even the cheapest and best located apartment (Huertas) in Madrid. The others are a little more expensive but most have good locations like near Puerta del Sol, Gran Vía, and Barrio Lucero ("MY" neighborhood - along the Paseo de Extremadura).

Good luck! Anyone else have ideas? Have a nice weekend, everyone!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4489 - 08/09/02 10:44 AM Re: Madrid:Holiday apartments
beckham Offline

Loc: ireland
Thanks MadridMan - no I didn't have a look , but will now. I think my glasses might need cleaning as I didnt even see that icon!!
:o becks

#4490 - 08/10/02 08:17 PM Re: Madrid:Holiday apartments
cecile Offline

i will be going to madrid for two weeks in october. before i found this site, i found soft guide madrid web site . they listed all sorts of short term rentals in different price range. i made a reservation to principe 11 . sounds nice, and affordable. has anyone else ever stayed there? i sure would appreciate hearing from anyone who has. i still would have time to cancel, if the consensus is, that it's a dump.
any other reccommendations? thanks alot :-)

#4491 - 09/04/02 01:59 AM Re: Madrid:Holiday apartments
Jana Offline

Loc: Tucson
We stayed in the apartment on Huertas that is linked in Beckham's first post and HIGHLY recommend it. I don't know how they can afford to rent it out so cheaply. 50 euros per night with a three night minimum. We only needed a place for 2 nights, so paid for 3 and were still thrilled!

Rosa and Alberto, the owners are so friendly and helpful. The location is superb. We put our 2 kids on the sofa bed and avoided cramming 4 people into a hotel room. We will definitely be returning.

#4492 - 09/04/02 05:23 AM Re: Madrid:Holiday apartments
Chrissiij Offline

Loc: London, UK
I have booked this apartment for use in early October. The owners are incredibley friendly, and from what other people have said, it's great value for money, and in a very handy location.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments