Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4511 - 08/15/02 05:15 PM Hostel Levante - Barcelona
Guffy Offline

Loc: Leeds, England
Hi all - was wondering if anyone had stayed at the Hostal Levante ? I'm coming over to Barcelona for about 8 days in September and thinking of booking here.

Any advice would be greatfully received

Guffy smile

#4512 - 08/15/02 11:10 PM Re: Hostel Levante - Barcelona
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
I stayed at Hostal Levante over the summer. If you do a search, I think you will find my review, as well as various other opinions. If you have any more specific questions feel free to ask me.
Good Luck smile

#4513 - 08/16/02 05:52 AM Re: Hostel Levante - Barcelona
Guffy Offline

I've tried searching for your review but can't find it - could you give me a link to the review itself?

Thanks smile

#4514 - 08/16/02 12:26 PM Re: Hostel Levante - Barcelona
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Guffy!
Here's how to do the search; click on the SEARCH link above/right. Type the word LEVANTE as your keyword, and then click on the SEARCH button. I just tried it and got about 25 threads regarding it. Here are a few below, but there are many many others if interested:

Hostal Levante (Barcelona) , Hostal Reviews - Madrid, Sevilla & Barcelona , BCN/Madrid Hostal Reviews: Levante, Martin , Spain hostal/hotel reviews .

So there you go! As I said, doing a search will yield many many more than I've listed above. Good luck and please come back here yourself and let us know how you found it. Thanks!! smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4515 - 08/16/02 02:24 PM Re: Hostel Levante - Barcelona
Guffy Offline

Hey Madridman.. your a legend smile

Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to book into this hostel for the whole of our stay. Initial intention was to book for three nights and then see what happens but it could be a bit risky to try to find accomodation that seems as nice.

Going to book it this evening for 8 nights and then explore Barcelona smile

Thanks
Guffy smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 792 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments