Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#4469 - 08/04/02 02:56 PM Madrid:Hostal Dulcinea Apartments-Update
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
Just an FYI that Hostal Dulcinea is offering apartments once again. As you may or may not know, they discontinued offering apartments about three months ago.

#4470 - 08/04/02 04:38 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Dulcinea Apartments-Update
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
HEY!!!! THAT'S GREAT NEWS!!!!! I wonder why now? Anyway, JoeSambuca, will you be staying there again in October??

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4471 - 08/05/02 12:11 AM Re: Madrid:Hostal Dulcinea Apartments-Update
JoeSambuca Offline

Yes I'm staying in the apartments.
I made reservations for a double and Donato e-mailed me and said they once again have apartments but not the same exact ones.

They sold the old ones and I gather they bought new ones right near the Dulcinea.

Regardless of the details, its great news!

#4472 - 08/05/02 03:18 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Dulcinea Apartments-Update
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
JoeSambuca, hopefully you'll give us all a full review of these new apartments at Dulcinea. You say you gather they're "near" Hostal Dulcinea.. Does that mean they're not in the same buidling? Can't wait to hear more about them. I haven't looked yet, but do they mention the apartments on their website ? Photos? I'll have to give a look. That Donato is a super-nice guy. I've only exchanged a few emails with him (he speaks/writes both in English & Spanish). I missed him (he was working) when I spent my one night there in October 2000.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#4473 - 08/05/02 10:04 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Dulcinea Apartments-Update
JoeSambuca Offline

Hey MM:
Donato is a sharp guy and he's really helpful.

I do know its not located in the same building.
Actually its en la plaza Anton Martin.

Rest assured I will give full details in my review. The apartment also has two...I say two..private bedrooms.

#4474 - 08/06/02 02:28 AM Re: Madrid:Hostal Dulcinea Apartments-Update
toroloco Offline

i stayed in those apartments in Anton Martin. we had a great time there. great apartments.
[img]http://fotos.qdq.com/h/ad?type=f;ville=03428079;nomvoie=san+simon;numero=9;templ=frame;templ_photo=photo;fwdto=/1/f/[/img]
i would add my own interior pictures but don't know how.

#4475 - 08/14/02 10:26 AM Re: Madrid:Hostal Dulcinea Apartments-Update
beckham Offline

Loc: ireland
Is there another site for the apartments,I checked there website and there is no mention of them, i would like to see pics or even know what the rates are
beckham confused

#4476 - 08/14/02 05:34 PM Re: Madrid:Hostal Dulcinea Apartments-Update
wanderlust0413 Offline

Loc: USA
Can you provide more info. regarding the price per month and the length of stay?

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments