Elizabeth, owner of Casa Chueca (a hostal in the Chueca area) would like to hire a person at their establishment.

Here are the details (in the words of the owner, Elizabeth):

*Casa Chueca has only 7 rooms so the job can and is being done by two people: myself and another person.

*Attend our guests!!!!!- 60% foreigners (thus is why I need someone who speaks English) and 40%
Spanish people.

*Attend the phone, emails, reservations, clean rooms, do the ironing, etc....but especially make our guests feel "at home".

*Hours of reception:
9:00 till 22:00 everyday of the year.
She/he would work 5 days/week and have 2 consecutive days off.

*CVs can be sent to my email: esanjuan@telefonica.net
or call +34 635 892 805 (my cellular phone number)

*I would need someone as of the 1st of February 2005 till the 1st of September 2005 (or at least a minimum of 4 months).

(I, MadridMan, will update this posting from time to time until the position is filled - and I'll post when it has been filled)

Casa Chueca
Calle de San Bartolome, 4
[img]http://fotos.qdq.com/1/c/tbf/user=esphoto;uri=n0uWXUXXmKJH4DPDTyssLuRIjbA3bQ5FZc7s+xCh++4SddfUiUNLvn01LPLzLIjbbmN6q8aH1fQ=[/img]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog