Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#71302 - 03/13/02 12:58 PM Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
(I think everyone knows by now, but to make it official...)

Woo Hoo!! It's time once again for.....

"Party With MadridMan in Madrid: Version 4.0"!

Go to http://www.MadridMan.com/madridman.html for more details, photos of the last party (in December), and other goodies.

MadridMan PARTY Details:
WHAT: Party With MadridMan: Version 4.0 - IN MADRID!!!
WHEN: Thursday, April 4th, 2002 @ 9pm
WHERE: El Brillante's PATIO, next to the Reina Sofía Museum,
Below Hotel Mediodia, Plaza del Emperador Carlos V, 8
WHO: Travelers, Spaniards, & Friends of all ages can join!
WHAT: Tapas, drink, food, conversation, sharing of experiences
WHY: Meet your fellow traveler and many Spaniards. Have FUN!

Last December's "Party With MadridMan in Madrid: Version 3.0" was a HUGE success with 28 people in attendance and the the night lasted until after 3:00am!! What fun we had. And we went to 4 different places after a few hours at El Brillante. You can read ALLL about it (with photos!) in the long-and-detailed " Dec.29th (2001): Party With MadridMan (in Madrid): Version 3.0 " thread.

This is a GREAT opportunity to talk with other travelers about things they've seen or are about to see in Spain and talk with Spaniards about life in their home country.

English is the predominant language at the gatherings, but you'll hear much Spanish spoken too. Afterall, you'll be in SPAIN! Enjoy tapas and drink wine/beer/whatever as recommended by Spaniards (and me! Mmmm.. bocadillo de calamares!!) Hope to see you there!!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71303 - 03/15/02 03:18 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
barry Offline

Loc: sóller, mallorca, spain
I'll definitely make this one Madridman. I'm looking forward to meeting you and everyone else who can make it.

#71304 - 03/19/02 02:08 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
That's GREAT, Barry! I'm looking forward to meeting you finally.

I've received a number of R.S.V.P.s (responses -- NOT that you have to send/give one!) from people who intend to go. HOPEFULLY most of those who attended the one in December and live in/near Madrid will be able to attend again.

Will we see, yet again....?:

missmadrid98, Chica, Antonio, replay, Fernando, and pim?? I hope so!

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71305 - 03/19/02 02:27 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Hey Mman!

One of my main mottos in life is that almost everything negative in life has a positive side to it, and proof of this is that I was wrongfully fired a few days ago which is something REALLY BAD, that I'm coping with; but it gives me the opportunity to be able to go out with you guys in a couple of Thursdays without any problem and that's REAL GOOD NEWS! wink

Saludos 'primo',

p

#71306 - 03/19/02 03:06 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
Hi, pim--
I am so sorry to hear that you lost your job. Best of luck in finding another one--and enjoy your night out with everyone on April 4--I will be thinking of all of the fun you're all having then!!
Tara

#71307 - 03/19/02 03:46 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
jer Offline

Loc: madrid, spain... the plaza may...
Hey taravb.

Not to worry, I went out with pim and a few others here in Madrid the night of the day she lost her job and she seemed to bounce right back, all lively and a fun gal that Paloma is laugh

A great lady, and her English is perfect, even has an American accent, gotta love it smile

pim, I am sure you will have no problem finding an even better job laugh

Saludos,
jer...

p.d. pim, we missed ya at the bullfight that Sunday frown

Maybe next time!

#71308 - 03/19/02 04:47 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Thanks Tara, Liz and Jer!

Yep! That's what I did the first few days after they "kicked me out", party, party, party!; then, as we say here the 'bajón' got me....

I'm a pacifist, so "bullFIGHTS" are not my thing smile

Anyway, we're going to have a great evening amongst all the calamari, 'papas bravas', 'cañas' & 'sangría'!!!
Liz, I SURE HOPE you're there, with 'tu guapísima prima' and please try to convince Iwalani to come as well!

BTW, I earlier called MMan my 'primo' because we share the same last name! smile

#71309 - 03/19/02 05:17 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
Dear Liz,

I saw your posting was copied three times and I wanted to delete de duplicated ones but it seems that I accidentally deleted the three of them. I apologize for this. Unfortunately, I don't think there is an undo command here so please, post it again. I'm very sorry about that frown

NOTE FOR MM: Could it be that the post was shown triplicated by mistake but it wasn't really "tripleposted"?. I just deleted one of them but all the three disappeared!! frown

#71310 - 03/19/02 05:27 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Sorry to jump in here, and I know it's off topic rolleyes , but following Antonio's query, I too have an oddity happen just now. I searched for a post of mine which I knew had the word 'Peniscola' in the subject line. The search dutifully threw up the post and I clicked on it to read it only to find it was giving me another thread about something entirely unrelated. I tried it about half a dozen times and each time it gave me the wrong one.

Maybe this is just a temporary blip, but thought I'd mention it. I'll shut up now and go and do the post I originally started!

(Waffling woman!)

Jo

#71311 - 03/19/02 05:27 PM Re: Apr.4 Party w/MadridMan in Madrid, Spain!!
Guapetona Offline

jer and paloma,

thank you both soooo much for your wonderful "atenciones" while I was in madrid last week. i had a great time!!!
jer, big up on letting raquel and i in on the bullfight sunday. we were veeeery hungover after partying at cool until 11. we would have never known!! laugh
michael and david were fabulous and beautiful people...we would never have met them had it not been for your amazing website!!
thanks again, amigo!!
ps. still on for feria? max and raquel are hooking up a pad in the center of sevilla for a week. let them know...i'll be there w/my party hat on!!
mil besos paloma y jeremy!!!
liz a.k.a la 'tona de triana..

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 800 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments