Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73006 - 09/22/03 11:00 AM Party with MadridMan 2004?
Tadd45 Offline

Loc: Boston Ma. USA.
MardridMan,

When will the annual "Party with Madridman in Madrid" take place in 2004? I am intersted in going this year, since i've missed the last two..

Thanks
Tadd45

#73007 - 09/22/03 11:22 AM Re: Party with MadridMan 2004?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks for asking, Tadd45!

The next "Party With MadridMan in Madrid" will likely take place in the week before/during/after Semana Santa. I'm not sure when it is in 2004 but would guess sometime in April. Should be a lot of fun - hope you're read some of the previous threads about the gatherings. I'm thinking we may have to rent out an entire bar for the next one if the trend in number of people attending continues. wink I'll keep you all posted and will likely start to narrow down the date (or at least the week) at the beginning of 2004. Hope to see you there!

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73008 - 09/22/03 10:39 PM Re: Party with MadridMan 2004?
sel Offline

Loc: Columbus, Ohio
Gee, two trips to Spain in 2004 and I am still going to miss the party!! I was actually going to make this party, but my husband has claimed the dates to go to the Master's Golf Tournament. frown

#73009 - 10/14/03 12:43 PM Re: Party with MadridMan 2004?
ScottyB Offline

Loc: New York
I would like 2 see what kind of party you have. I've been too spain 5 times & I'm moving there in Feb. 2004. To San Fernando,Cadiz. I would love to see your Party.Keep me updated Please.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments