Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#71543 - 05/03/02 02:32 AM "El Juli" in Tijuana! Want to go?
Bocata King Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
Hey everyone,

I just thought I would give a heads up to anyone that lives in Southern California that one of Spain's best matadors (in my opinion) will be fighting in Tijuana this Sunday May 5th. The corrida starts at 4:30pm, and Rafael Ortega and Fermín Espínola will be fighting along with "El Juli", Julián López. Tickets are about $15 dollars US, and you can get transportation from the border for another $3 or $4. In addition, this sunday is Cinco de Mayo, so I would imagine Tijuana would be pretty fun!

I am looking for someone that might be going or want to go. If you are interested, send me an email at my address listed above.

Thanks.

BK

#71544 - 05/03/02 07:50 AM Re: "El Juli" in Tijuana! Want to go?
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
Good info Bocata King,
El Juli will have a busy week ahead of him, as after appearing in Tijuana he will be heading to Spain. El Juli will be featured on Sunday,May 12 in Valladolid. Valladolid will be celebrating San Pedro Regalado, el patron May 11-13. Each day features a terrific card of toreros. I´ll be enjoying all three corridas, I only hope that El Juli dosen´t suffer any jet lag.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments