Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#89858 - 07/23/11 10:38 AM Madrid: Washing machine for sale!
LaJuliana Offline

Loc: Madrid
I'm jacmom's daughter and I'm moving back to the States and need to sell a Beko 5kg washing machine. It's not quite 2 years old and in perfect condition. Price: 150€
Delivery not included. I'm in the Metropolitano/Guzmán el Bueno area of the city of Madrid.

I can send you a picture and further details if you're interested. I'm best reached by phone at 608.817.617

#89861 - 07/26/11 05:54 AM Re: Madrid: Washing machine for sale! [Re: LaJuliana]
steve robinson Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hastings Old Town , England .
I'll post this on my facebook account ( without the tel. no. ) as I still have many friends , Spanish and non-Spanish , living in Madrid .

#89862 - 07/26/11 08:50 AM Re: Madrid: Washing machine for sale! [Re: steve robinson]
LaJuliana Offline

Loc: Madrid
Thanks, Steve, that would be a great help!

#89872 - 07/28/11 10:40 AM Re: Madrid: Washing machine for sale! [Re: LaJuliana]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I posted it on my Facebook account, too. Best of luck with the sale! Sorry you're going back.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#89886 - 07/30/11 02:02 PM Re: Madrid: Washing machine for sale! [Re: MadridMan]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Any takers yet?? huh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#89887 - 07/30/11 02:10 PM Re: Madrid: Washing machine for sale! [Re: MadridMan]
jacmom Offline

Loc: utah transplant
None and she leaves the apartment July 31! So unless they call today - -

#89888 - 07/30/11 03:44 PM Re: Madrid: Washing machine for sale! [Re: jacmom]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Unless they call today, what, it goes, down to the corner?!

#89891 - 08/01/11 01:28 PM Re: Madrid: Washing machine for sale! [Re: MadridMan]
jacmom Offline

Well, Just talked with LaJuliana. She is out of the apartment, but the landlord is still giving her access to it so that she can continue to try to sell it.

So the washing machine is still for sale!

#89892 - 08/01/11 01:32 PM Re: Madrid: Washing machine for sale! [Re: jacmom]
jacmom Offline

MM, I have told her to put it in Spanish here. Should she do that still in the classified section or it whatever you think is the more appropriate section in the Spanish forum area?

#89897 - 08/02/11 05:36 AM Re: Madrid: Washing machine for sale! [Re: jacmom]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

If she thinks putting the ad in Spanish as well - yes, in the Classified section - will help then that's fine, but I doubt it will as 81% of our readers are English speakers and only 12% Spanish speakers. Best of luck to her "back home", too!

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 792 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments