Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#75327 - 07/18/08 10:59 AM Desperately in search of answers, Rita's Son
renan Offline

Loc: staten island
My name is Renan Mones, and I've been searching for my father Mauricio Escalera. My mother's name is Rita, and my father once did construction in the bronx. I last saw my father, when I was four. I am going to be 38 in august. If anyone should know of Mauricio Escalera. Tell him my story, it's a very small world, maybe. I am grasping at straws. If by chance someone does know him, e-mail me at valens44@yahoo.co.uk and then I'' e-mail privately my phone #

#75328 - 07/18/08 02:04 PM Re: Desperately in search of answers, Rita's Son
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Yes. Yes. We know. How many times have you posted this question here? We also know from your thread and your admission last month HERE that you're not really who you say you are. You wrote in that thread - under a different yet similar registered name.:

Quote:
I want to be sincere, I'm not the person, I'm not Renan Mones. I'm trying to locate his father, because that has been his wish. I do not care to say who I am, does not matter. What matters is that he finds his father Mauricio Escalera.
I'm locking this thread and removing you from the registry. People can still read this thread and and contact you if they have any information.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments