Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74477 - 05/17/06 04:52 AM Authors required for the World Cup 06 (Madrid)
tedandpig Offline

Loc: Birmingham
Hello to all football fans all over the world. We are looking for football fans from all over the world who are going to the World Cup. We are looking for fans who enjoy writing to take part in a book project. We want them to write about their experiences whilst they are in Germany. We are not looking for professional writers just "fans". We are still looking for fans from Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina and other Spanish speaking countries.We would like them to write about their experiences in Germany during the world cup. We need your help.
If you are travelling to the world cup and would like write a story about your experiences please contact us as soon as possible.

(worldcupstory@gmx.net)
(stephenhead100@aol.com

Thank you and good luck.

Hola a todos las hinchas del fútbol por todo el mundo. Estamos buscando los fanáticos del fútbol de por todo el mundo quiénes van a la copa del mundo. Estamos buscando los ventiladores que como escribir a participar en un proyecto del libro. Quisiéramos que escribieran sobre sus experiencias mientras que están en Alemania. No estamos buscando a escritores profesionales apenas “aventamos”. Todavía estamos buscando los ventiladores de España, de Portugal, del Brasil, de la Argentina y de otros países de habla hispana. Quisiéramos que escribieran sobre sus experiencias en Alemania durante la copa del mundo. Necesitamos tu ayuda. Si estás viajando a la copa del mundo y quisieras escribir una historia sobre tus experiencias satisfacen nos entran en contacto con cuanto antes. (worldcupstory@gmx.net) (stephenhead100@aol.com Agradecer te y la buena suerte.

#74478 - 05/18/06 01:02 AM Re: Authors required for the World Cup 06 (Madrid)
nevado Offline

Love the translation, "taza del mundo"...je je

#74479 - 05/18/06 05:22 AM Re: Authors required for the World Cup 06 (Madrid)
tedandpig Offline

O.K
copa del mundo
hinchas mad
We are looking for Spanish people who can speak a little English. Spanish people are normally very courteous, polite and go out to help people. rolleyes
The are not like some of the people that frequent Irish bars! :yuck:

#74480 - 05/18/06 10:43 AM Re: Authors required for the World Cup 06 (Madrid)
nevado Offline

They also have a sense of humor- I'm sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention. It seemed cute to me (taza is more of a tea cup...can you see how that is humorous)? I assume you don't want me to write for you project? smile

I'm confused why "hinchas" mad was inserted? Being helpful, try "aficionados" or simply, "fans."

#74481 - 05/18/06 08:08 PM Re: Authors required for the World Cup 06 (Madrid)
tedandpig Offline

If you are going to the World Cup in Germany and you are Spaish I would love you to write for us.
Correct me if i am wrong but football fans in Spain are known as hinchas as well as aficionados right smile They were known by that name on the many occasions that I have visited the Bernabeu.
Are you Spanish? rolleyes
Yours,
Steve

#74482 - 05/19/06 01:32 AM Re: Authors required for the World Cup 06 (Madrid)
nevado Offline

Yeah, hincha works but mad ??? angry hinchas? smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments