Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72619 - 02/26/03 04:49 PM room to rent in madrid
barry Offline

Loc: sóller, mallorca, spain
In case any one is interested Pablo and I have a room to let for short periods in the centre, anyone who has been to our flat can vouchsafe that it's nice and hospitable. We live on the south facing side of the plaza de Santa Ana with three lovely plant filled, south facing balconies giving on to the plaza, very romantic. Starting from the 25th of March until the end of August.
So, if there are any interested parties out there :p , please :p feel free to e-mail us at pabloespinoza@terra.es

#72620 - 02/26/03 09:05 PM Re: room to rent in madrid
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Quote:
Starting from the 5th of March until the 20th of July.
WHAT?!??!?! eek My goodness! That's QUITE a long "vacation" away from home, barry! I guess that also means that <sniff! sniff!> you'll miss the next "Party With MadridMan: Version 5.0" this April! That's a shame. I was looking forward to meeting you and seeing this famed apartment for myself.

Could you give us some more details about the apartment? How many bedrooms does it have? How many beds (and what size) per bedroom? Are you (somehow) turning off the telephone too?? Do you have a balcony? Let's see... what else.... Will the interested party have to feed any exotic animals which might be left behind? wink hehehe..

By the way, I suppose now it's too late to do this, but if you have a digital camera you could take a few photos of the place and open up a free website @ http://www.Geocities.com with all the necessary information. And IF you go to all this trouble, I'd be happy to put link to your apartment's website on MadridMan\'s Madrid Apartments page. Those apartments get LOTS of hits per day.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72621 - 02/27/03 09:25 AM Re: room to rent in madrid
barry Offline

Help! An impostor! Pablo broke into my computer and impersonated me! His use of those face things betray him however – I've never mastered that – as well as the word "vouchsafe". Have you ever seen me use a big word like that?
Anyway, the offer, of course, still stands, though I must explain. We're not going anywhere. Prospective tenants would have to share with us.
So what we're offering is a room, great company, an instant circle of ready-made friends, a flat packed with books and with three little balconies onto the square. It's on the third floor with a lift, the room is about 13 sq m, the flat 120.
Apart from being happy to enjoy new company, we're renting out the room to help pay the bills, which are getting out of hand.
So anyone interested get in touch, you can stay for a week, a month or two. We'll come up with a price, I don't know, say 100 a week? If you're really rich you can pay more, or if you're really poor, a little less.
I'll post some pictures soon, and give more details.
And this time I'll be at the MM gathering. I swear.

#72622 - 04/23/03 06:03 PM Re: room to rent in madrid
barry Offline

Room Update:
Our lovely flat is once again at the disposal of all our friends on the board or anyone else who needs a short-term room stay in Madrid. See above for details. Our current flatmate leaves at the end of the month, having found romance. We wish them well!

#72623 - 05/04/03 09:53 PM Re: room to rent in madrid
catn2002 Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hey Barry,

I am looking to go to Madrid in June, though you will probably have your room rented by then. I don't yet have a job, but will be looking for one teaching English the day I step off the plane. I was wondering, are you only renting it out until August or would you be willing to do it for longer (say, 6 mo to a year)? thanks.........

#72624 - 05/08/03 01:39 PM Re: room to rent in madrid
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
Hey I am interested in june and july if Possible.

#72625 - 05/17/03 09:01 AM Re: room to rent in madrid
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
Hey does anyone in madrid have a room for rent in june and july? I am in madrid and I just saw an apt in callao. It basically looked like a rooming house.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments