Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72722 - 03/28/03 09:19 AM Bancotel Vouchers For Sale - 2 checks, good til 3/31/2004
ninetyfeet Offline

I have two bancotel checks left over from my trip to Madrid. They sell for 49,95 euros each and I am selling them for $50 USD each - $100 USD for both.

The bancotel system was found on this website and it lived up to its promised savings. I stayed at the Westin Palace in Madrid for 100 euros each night. This hotel normally costs between 300 and 400 euros a night so the savings was very impressive.

I purchased the checkbooks for the NEXT campaign which means the checks can be used anytime between NOW and 3/31/2004. For more information on bancotel go to www.bancotel.com. After reviewing their website I called the hotel I was staying at just to be sure it wasn't an internet scam and they confirmed their participation and my reservation.

The only bad thing about the bancotel program is that you have to purchase checks in groups of 5. I only needed 8 checks during my trip and therefore I have 2 checks still attached to the checkbook. I am not selling them at a deep discount since they are good for more than a year and because it may allow someone who needs just two more checks to purchase only what they need and not an entire 5 checks.

Please email me at afn57194@afn.org if you are interested. Include in the subject line MADRIDMAN BANCOTEL (so that I can recognize it as legitimate mail and not spam).

I can accept payment through paypal and I am willing to mail the books via standard mail in the US. If special handling is desired I can provide a cost estimate - I can mail with insurance, overnight delivery, international, etc.

Thanks!
Vicky

#72723 - 04/04/03 05:24 PM Re: Bancotel Vouchers For Sale - 2 checks, good til 3/31/2004
The Mile Dog Offline

Loc: Grand Rapids, MI, USA
THANK YOU, Ninetyfeet, I received the checks today! If you have anything to sell again I can enthusiastically reccomend you!

I will have one of these checks available upon our return to the US, April 15, same terms as above.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1825 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments