Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72099 - 10/08/02 05:26 PM Just moved to New York City--looking for some spain fans
pearceaz Offline

Loc: New York City
Hey everyone, i just moved to NYC and madridman told me that there are a few New Yorkers out there who are also members of his site. I'd love to chat with someone in the area about anything Spain-oriented going on in New York. Is there anyone out there living in NYC? I can't wait to hear from you. -matt

#72100 - 10/10/02 03:54 PM Re: Just moved to New York City--looking for some spain fans
Robb Offline

Loc: NYC
Hiya Pearceaz,

I sneak over from Prince Felipe's website ! [ :p ] You can try the King Juan Carlos 1 Center at NYU Washington Sq they have free lectures, films et.. not just Spain but include South American too. You can also check the Cervantes Institute they also work with KJC Center so they have a scedule of the activities and location if it's at another spot.

Some of the films they show are not sub-tittled but it's o.k It's still free and not something that's very "main stream" with American audiences but heck it's still free!

Robb

#72101 - 10/10/02 07:23 PM Re: Just moved to New York City--looking for some spain fans
JoeSambuca Offline

Hey dude,
if you want to hang with our gang your more then welcome...as you can see we live for spain.

E-mail me
RC

#72102 - 10/10/02 08:20 PM Re: Just moved to New York City--looking for some spain fans
fmiketheman Offline

Loc: ny,ny
hey hows it going macho camacho laugh cool wink

count me in im also from new york.lived here since the beginnings of the 90s.i first lived during my life in butternut,wisconsin but didnt like it so i came over to new york.being latino or spaniard over there is pure crap you feel left out like,kinda alienlike.but here in new york youre get a fair good piece of spain.i hang out with my 2 spanish 1 half ecuadorean half chinese friends once in a while,and on sundays i visit casa galicia in astoria.i live in woodside,queens(ok i shouldnt give too much imformation wink rolleyes anyways welcome to the largest spanish speaking citie in the u.s. and you cant get more of spain than here bebey wink laugh

#72103 - 11/21/02 09:41 PM Re: Just moved to New York City--looking for some spain fans
Bobster Offline

Loc: New York, NY
First of all, a shoutout- JOE SAMBUCA, how YOU doin?

Hey dude, welcome to NYC. I live 1/2 an hour away but spend every weekend in the city. I organized a madrid night in NYC a couple months ago and am trying to get another one going (I just sent posted it 10 minutes ago on another thread). If you guys think of any other events like the ones that Robb mentioned, maybe we could arrange to meet at one of them over a weekend and then go out and paint the town roja.

Best,
Bobby

P.S. Sambuca, no seriously, how YOU doin?

"To be is to do." -- Voltaire.

"Do be do be do." -- Frank Sinatra

#72104 - 11/22/02 04:16 PM Re: Just moved to New York City--looking for some spain fans
JoeSambuca Offline

Bobster u animal!!

how are U? I think I e-mailed u about 4am, I had a bit to drink last night cool

Anyway call me man lets hang and that goes for any Madridman NY'ers.

Hey I may be going to Madrid for New Years!!!!!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 759 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments