Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72035 - 09/28/02 01:07 PM Superb Flat to Rent In Granada Weekly or Monthly
Payo Offline

I rent a flat located in the very nice district of the Realejo in Granada, just 15 minutes walking distance from the Alhambra or the center. It is in a hilly quiet part of town with lots of trees and gardens. It is a attic (third floor).
It has 2 bedrooms, a open kitchen with living room, 1 wood stove, small mezzannin, 1 bath and a very large terrace with a magnificent view over the mountains and the city.

Weekly rate: EUR 420
Monthly rate: EUR 1100
Long term rate on request.
All included with electricity, water, firewood and fast ADSL internet connection.

Contact me for photos.

To rent for a day or 2 I recommend La Glicinia:
More details at:
http://circumvista.com/glicinia.html

Philippe Varichon

#72036 - 09/28/02 02:37 PM Re: Superb Flat to Rent In Granada Weekly or Monthly
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Payo. Welcome to our message board. smile

NOT ONLY do you rent a flat there, you also own the entire CircumVista.com website, the service of renting those flats, and probably own the entire company. While I HAVE moved your multi, cross-posting message to this category, (the most appropriate one) please keep this kind of "advertising" to a minimum.

With regards to lodging, I prefer to keep this category "pure" for individuals who have a flat to rent to others and for those seeking flats and not for companies or flat-rental or flat-finding services. (Note to others who have done this in the past: I know who you are and I keep a close eye on you)

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
areidy
Who's Online
0 registered (), 952 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments