Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#58829 - 12/24/00 09:32 PM Simply, with joy, Merry Christmas....
Kurt Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL. USA
It is Christmas Eve in the Midwest of America. In Spain and Europe, it is already the early hours of Christmas Day. The shopping is done, and the holiday party season has drawn to a close (save for New Year's Eve). It is now time to turn to the joy of Christmas and the reason it holds such a special place in our hearts: our families and dear friends. I realize that most of you are enjoying this aspect of the Holidays, and will not be visiting this board for some days, but I want to send a heartfelt wish of good will and peace on earth to all my friends here on the AllSpain Board and to all your family and friends. I've had such a great time trading thoughts and ideas with you all this year, and reading the good-natured joking between members that one finds among good friends and colleagues.

It is especially gratifying to know that this Christmas wish of peace and joy is going to all the world: Spain, Britain, Norway, Canada, Australia , all across the USA and where ever else the 'MadridMan' family may be found.

I visited Spain for the first time in May of this year, and it had a truly profound impact on my view of living. Discovering this board has been like a continuation of my visit there. And, in reading the thoughts of those here, I see that I am not alone in feeling that Spain and her people leave a lasting impression upon all who are lucky enough to come to them.

So, have a joyous Christmas, and may there truly be Peace on Earth, and Goodwill to Man (and Woman, too, of course!).

Feliz Navidad to all, and to all, a good night....

#58830 - 12/25/00 06:45 AM Re: Simply, with joy, Merry Christmas....
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
I echo everything that Kurt says above, I couldn't have said it better - thanks Kurt!

Actually, I have the turkey in the oven and everyone is now having to wait whilst I check on my MM message board family before they are even allowed to open their presents - only joking!

Have a wonderful time everyone, especially Machu Picu Man whatever he may be up to.

Jo-Anne

------------------
Madly in love with Madrid

#58831 - 12/25/00 11:52 AM Re: Simply, with joy, Merry Christmas....
rgf Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York, New York
I join you in wishing everyone a happy holiday, wherever this finds you. I am about to make my Christmas paella. Cheers to all! Can someone report on Christmas in Madrid???

#58832 - 12/25/00 02:04 PM Re: Simply, with joy, Merry Christmas....
steveaqui Offline

Loc: Inglaterra
Merry Xmas to all

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments