Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#65321 - 07/15/06 06:13 PM Address in Madrid?
Turtle Offline

Loc: Kent, England
Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could tell me if they know where in Madrid this address is. I have tried looking on a street map for it but I have no idea where to look first as it has no street name. Thanks for your help confused

#65322 - 07/15/06 06:16 PM Re: Address in Madrid?
Turtle Offline

It would help to give you the address I suppose. Duh! I have a new baby- blame it on her!!

C/seco. Esc-1, 1-d 28007 Madrid Spain

#65323 - 07/16/06 05:07 AM Re: Address in Madrid?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hard to say. There's is a Calle Seco in the 28007 postal code in Madrid - according to www.CORREOS.es .

And according to the map at http://callejero.paginasamarillas.es there's a Calle Seco very close to the "Estación Sur de Autobuses" - the southern bus station.

Best of luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#65324 - 07/16/06 05:50 AM Re: Address in Madrid?
Turtle Offline

cool thanx a lot! apparently this area is a bit of a slum compared to the rest of madrid. i shall have a look. take care.

#65325 - 07/16/06 06:03 AM Re: Address in Madrid?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Maybe other Madrileños can confirm/deny this but upon looking at the photos of this street on www.QDQ.com it looks pretty nice, at least average/typical for Madrid.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments