Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#62107 - 05/10/02 09:54 AM A lost 'n Found AF - Hooray!
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
For the those board regulars who, like me, miss the humour and input from a certain
member who has being missing as of late - Update!!!- AF is still among the living!

He's promised to check in as I write this - so I figured he could have his own Thread as
a welcome back.

Gotcha AF! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

#62108 - 05/10/02 11:20 AM Re: A lost 'n Found AF - Hooray!
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Yes Puna

I was amongst those who thought old AF had ceased existence due to excessive log chopping, or lying on runways and eating (or whatever it is that he does!) laugh

I happily await his royal highnesses return! wink

Come on AF!

Jo

#62109 - 05/10/02 11:29 AM Re: A lost 'n Found AF - Hooray!
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
laugh Way to go Jo!

Seems that AF is having severe ADSL & Telefonica problems - at least that was the excuse he just emailed ..... mad

#62110 - 05/10/02 12:21 PM Re: A lost 'n Found AF - Hooray!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Well, I guess even the best of banterers run out of material from time to time. heheeh.. Hope Anchovy Front will make a grand RE-entry and Wolf (speaking of Wolf...?? Where's he been?) will give us some entertainment. smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#62111 - 05/10/02 12:21 PM Re: A lost 'n Found AF - Hooray!
Anchovy Front Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Southern Spain
Ouch!!! Finally made it!That wasn't bad.... 3 hours to try and get on the board - Telefonica are improving rolleyes

How nice to have one's own thread....hopefully I will visit a bit more regularly now, but busy, busy workload has kept me from using this (work) pc and thanks to some kind individual in Malaysia or somewhere like that, we are suffering from an attack of the viruses down here at the moment, so my home pc has been out of action. Boo!

I've missed the board and have a lot of catching up to do and reading, so I'll now lock the doors, keep out the clients and put a sign in the window notifying everyone that I have better things to do than work for a living! smile Oh, got to dash - must chop some logs on that runway........

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 812 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments