Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#57807 - 09/19/00 09:24 AM Ice Hockey In Madrid
Tracy Ramirez Offline

Has anyone seen or heard of the ice hockey team that plays in Madrid? My nephew is there playing for them and I was hoping I could find out more about the team/league on the internet. Any links would be helpful!!

#57808 - 09/21/00 05:57 AM Re: Ice Hockey In Madrid
WDJunior Offline

Hi Tracy!
I´m sorry but I have never heard of an ice hockey team from Madrid (and I´ve lived there many years). There is deffinitely no profesional icehockey-league in Spain. Maybe your nephew plays in some school team or something like that...
Saludos

#57809 - 09/21/00 09:33 AM Re: Ice Hockey In Madrid
Diana Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
I've never heard of a profesional ice hockey league in Spain either, but I do know that ice hockey is played in quite a few places throughout Spain - basically wherever there is an indoor rink. There are leagues that play (my husband was captain of his team some 20 years ago), but it's not big. About 10 years ago we went to watch a group of foreigners, mostly Canadians (and some were former pros)play for the fun of it in an indoor rink in the western 'burbs of Madrid. So your nephew may be involved in one of the very few teams there. Sorry I can't give you more info. It's just not big in Spain.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments