I'm looking for a 16-20" ("pulgadas") flat panel television with DVD and TDT integrated in one. For obvious reasons, they're hard to find.

I looked in the downtown Madrid FNAC and El Corte Inglés and found the SAME television in both stores. I can't remember the no-name-brand right now but was something like DMGNT or a series of letters starting in D and M. The price was from 450 - 500 Euros for the 19 and 20" TV respectively. The picture quality was the poorest of all the televisions on display. GREAT! rolleyes

The television would be affixed to the wall or standing on a tall, small-ish shelf and there's no space for a stand-alone DVD player or TDT ( television digital terrestre ) converter box.

I also found one Sunstech brand 16" combo flat panel TV which might be the one I'll have to get but it's a bit small. It has everything integrated, a carry handle, and a slightly better picture than the one described above. The price was also around 400-450 Euros. Steep.

My plan is to go to MediaMarkt too and see what they have. Last time I was there they only had one flat panel with TV and DVD but no TDT.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog