Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#46319 - 06/08/01 07:15 PM Zara's (Madrid)
SuePycroft Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Before I left for Madrid I looked around the local Zara store for a few new clothes for my break. The prices here in England are quite high, so I decided to wait until I arrived in Madrid. The exact same items were at least a third cheaper, needless to say I went on a shopping spree and saved myself a LOT of money. I also "had" to buy a couple of pairs of mules, leather, at bargain prices in a shop called Nuevos Guerrilleros on the Plaza Puerta del Sol, these were so comfortable I didn't want to take them off. So for all you ladies out there take a tip and buy in Spain rather than at home.

[ 06-08-2001: Message edited by: MadridMan ]

#46320 - 06/09/01 02:24 AM Re: Zara's (Madrid)
sugi Offline

i couldn't agree more! Shopping in Spain was fantastic. I was in Barcelona and stayed around the Plaza catalunya area and you couldn't walk 50 min before coming across a Zara or a Mango store. Aside from these two franchises, there were excellent retail stores like Pimkie and i must say spanish people have excellent style. I was disppointed that i was in madrid on a sunday where all stores were closed so i couldn't go on a spree again but hey i was going on to paris after that so it was ok. wink

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments