Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#88167 - 09/06/10 03:18 PM Apple Store coming to Madrid?
Rodolfo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Stockton,Ca.
I understand a store is opening this week but I'm not sure where it's going to be. I've heard it's @ Xanadu, Highway A5, exit 22. Does this sound right? If so, what Metro stop, if any, would take me that far? Thanks for any help wink

#88168 - 09/06/10 03:47 PM Re: Apple Store coming to Madrid? [Re: Rodolfo]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I thought there opened last year an Apple store on the ground floor of the Telefónica building on Gran Vía. No?? Guess not. I thought I saw that on the news with everyone lined up outside to get the latest iXYZ thingamabob. Or do they just sell Apple stuff but aren't an Apple store?

I'm pretty sure there's no metro which takes you to Xanadu. Nope. Just buses. See their website for details.

UPDATE: According to THIS blog entry, one will open in Xanadu on 11 September. This would be the SECOND Apple Store in Spain. The first opened, apparently, last Saturday in Barcelona.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#88169 - 09/06/10 04:14 PM Re: Apple Store coming to Madrid? [Re: MadridMan]
Rodolfo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Stockton,Ca.
Thanks MM!

Looks like the bus from Madrid is at (Estación Principe Pio) 528 and 534. I'm sure I'll figure it out when we get there.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Ben Luna
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments