Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#47705 - 03/28/06 06:38 AM Madrid: Rastro questions
CascadaDuSel Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL (sometimes Madrid - ...
I havent been to the Rastro in years - I am going this Sunday and want some advice. Is it better to arrive early - I think I recall they arent really set up until 9 - is that right? And which metro stop should I get off at? Woo hoo - cant wait to go shopping!!!

#47706 - 03/28/06 09:46 AM Re: Madrid: Rastro questions
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
You'll find the hours and closest metro stations on the El Rastro website on their "El Rastro de los domingos y festivos" page. (only in Spanish)

Happy Shopping! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#47707 - 03/28/06 10:42 AM Re: Madrid: Rastro questions
CascadaDuSel Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL (sometimes Madrid - ...
Wow - thanks I didnt know there was a website and everything. MM I think there is nothing about Madrid you don't know!!

#47708 - 03/28/06 10:19 PM Re: Madrid: Rastro questions
arthurg Offline

Loc: new york
I was last there a little over a year ago and love the place. If you plan on doing some shopping (which I did for souvenirs), it's a good idea to go as early as 9AM when it's easier to move from one vendor to another. (I enjoy practicing my Spanish with them.) But it's also fun to be there later in the day when the crowds are incredible. I took a few photos which I'd be happy to email to you.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments