Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ Today at 02:38 AM

We are on the Moray Coast, walking between Portgordon and Spey Bay.... The railway line stops at this bridge Let's follow this track and see where it takes us. It is a well trodden path so we should be fine It takes us deep into the
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ Yesterday at 02:53 AM

Let's get going on the walk from Portgordon to Spey Bay... Being part of the Speyside Way it is a well trodden track The first part is along the old railway line It provides views over the sea and hills The parapet o
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ 09/16/19 02:09 AM

A mock up of life back in the day Interesting information about the local railway lines and stations It was time to leave the Buckie Fishing Heritage Centre and head to Portgordon for some lunch... I'm lightly pan-frying a pair of herrin
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ 09/15/19 03:20 AM

Is it just me or is time passing quicker that it used to? Sundays seem to come round very quickly these days. I hope you had a good week and a restful weekend. Don't ask me what what I did, it flew past too quickly! It is time to leave Strathlene
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ 09/14/19 03:12 AM

I'm have time to head to Strathlene Golf Club today. It commands great views Being on the coast, it is links course Looking from the clubhouse Recent results Roll of honour Fishing Heritage Centr
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ 09/13/19 02:49 AM

Returning along Burghead Bay to the parking near Roseisle we look back Near the parking we come across this... It is a stone sculpture doubling as a seat A final look across the water before heading to one of my favourite spots
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ 09/12/19 02:56 AM

There is a Pictish fort in Burghead Looking over the eastern edge of the village The viewpoint at the visitor centre It was time for a cuppa.. Recycled church pews Filleting the catch of the day - a halibut A
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
Anne Marie, seanmiles800, MikeRod1, Eustathius, Gypsy
7767 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
1 registered (robbieroy), 801 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments