Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ Today at 03:13 AM

We are passing through Old Deer... The former bank The Episcopal church The Parish Church with its former building the Old Deer Old Kirk behind The origins of a church at Deer can be traced back to the arrival here of St Drostan
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ Yesterday at 02:40 AM

We are walking from Mintlaw to Aden Country Park... The low sun through the trees Beautiful colours Looking over the fields We have just reached Old Deer The community hall A ruin in the churchyar
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ 02/18/20 02:55 AM

We are in Mintlaw in Aberdeenshire for a run out in the van and a walk along the railway line... Our walk starts at the Happy Plant Garden Centre We head among part of the old Formatine and Buchan railway line Look at this cheeky fe
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ 02/17/20 03:04 AM

The sunset just got better and better. I found one nuance of my mobile phone camera is that it let's in a lot of light. That means that the sunsets appear brighter than they really are. Enjoy these nevertheless... Red sky over
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ 02/16/20 03:09 AM

As storm Dennis arrives in the UK we have had a lot of rain and high winds in the north east of Scotland. It is clam here thus morning but the storm is due to last today and tomorrow. Apparently the same storm system produced a bomb cyclone over Ice
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ 02/15/20 03:26 AM

Another view of Portknockie harbour. The harbour is naturally sheltered by the rocky bluff of Green Castle, once a Pictish stronghold The Green Castle The village is perched on a headland with quite a drop to the shore. The old fishe
World Travel Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My Travels in North East Scotland by robbieroy @ 02/14/20 02:00 AM

Ciara came and went and now Dennis is paying a visit to the UK. Let's see what happens this weekend. We are in Portknockie and looking down to the harbour... The inner and outer harbours The inner harbour The salt water paddling pool
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
Anne Marie, seanmiles800, MikeRod1, Eustathius, Gypsy
7767 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MiddleG
Who's Online
2 registered (robbieroy, duckcalldan), 750 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments